River City Services
Thank you for choosing our hospital for your pet’s health care needs. I hope that you will continue to visit us in the future. Our main concern is your pet’s welfare.
Allow me to tell you about our animal hospital. Our primary goal is to provide high quality medical care for your pet. The staff includes two veterinarians who care for small animals as well as rabbits, rodents and ferrets.
We're pleased to offer the following services at River City Animal Hospital Veterinary Clinic:
- Comprehensive and individually tailored vaccines (3yr protocols)
- Regionally relevant parasite control
- In-house bloodwork equipment for immediate evaluation and treatment
- In-house laboratory for urinalysis
- Separate isolation facility to minimize infectious disease transmission
- Full dental prophylaxis equipment
- Dental x-ray unit
- Full boarding of dogs and cats with separate cat condominium area
- State of the art digital xray
- OFA screening for orthopedic abnormalities
- Extensive surgical experience and equipment, including advanced orthopedics
- Extensive chemotherapy experience and capability
- Broad standard and prescription veterinary diet
- In-house pharmacy for convenience filling of most prescriptions
- Local and national pharmaceutical compounding available upon request or need
- Willing referral to advanced medical facilities and surgeons
- Full service on-site groomer available (Pretty Pooch 773-9198)
Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
River City Animal Hospital offers 10% discounted services to senior citizens and military.